Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Queen of My Own Kitchen

Life as a wife. It might be sounds good for some people, or boring for the others. For me, it’s just another role to play with many things to be explored. One of ‘em is the cooking tasks for my hubby. Not a big deal, i think, as I LOVE COOKING!! I’m not a good cook, but not the worst one, hahaha.... At least i can cook some menus for daily food :D That’s why when me and my hubby were looking for a house to rent, having a kitchen is A MUST. Don’t need the spacious one, but at least i can do my “experiments” there, hahaha...poor my hubby :p I would say, I'm the queen of my own kitchen, hohoho Some of my friends know my hobby, so they gave me kitchen utensils as a wedding gift, waaahhh...what a very useful for me, and the spotted ones are these animal-design-frying pans, too cute to be burned on the stove ^^
Just thinking to have another blog about my menus, and the other culinary experiences i have. What d’u think?

No comments: