Saturday, October 18, 2008

Feel Like AIESEC Conference

"Ziah, you will handle mini studio in Asian Beach Games in Bali, ok"

"...and what i'm gonna do in that mini studio? while I'm still running a Ramadhan program, and i haven't handled a sport program"

"don't worry, you can make it"


It said a months ago, while i'm still working on 4 Mata Sahur Seru, a comedy-variety show we produced during Ramadhan. To be honest, i really exciting to run this event, as it my first international event, and it will be held in Bali, yeee....!!!! I can imagine Bali with it's culture, nature, and entertainment we can get. You may say, it would be a combination of work and pleasure in the same time. But the other side, I quite worried as it's not only being my first sport event, but at that time, the preparation is still running without i getting involved in. I have no idea what will I really do there, what should I prepare, etc.

N then it started. Many things changed, n I responsible handling beach volleyball. One thing I really noticed from this event, it's really feels like AIESEC Conferences. People from all the world gathers in one place, working 'till late night, busy with their laptop, discuss many things, etc...etc...etc... It's a blend of culture, sports, pleasure, and nature. what do you think???

Mba Otty were trying hard to make Diego wearing the uniform =P

No comments: