Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pesta Blogger 2008


"I went to Pesta Blogger 2008"
Yup, it said on the official t-shirt I got it from this event I joined yesterday. As a new blogger, I didn't know what should I expected from this such event. But there are some things i noted from this event.

First, the moderator. Honestly, He was not good. Ok, ok, he asked the questions to the speakers, but then he asked the next questions rather than asked it deeper. So it just like a question list to ask to speakers. Next, the break session. It was my fav session, actually. But they need more room, i think. The topic i joined was in the main hall, which we shared with two others topic. So there were no mic for the speaker. U must try hard to hear what the speaker said. Pfff....it's far from what i expected before.

Hope it will be getting better next year

No comments: