Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tiring Day

It happened to me few days ago, but i'm in my mood to write it now.
A few days ago, i had a tiring day, not physically, but emotionally. Started the day by checking my email, n have a good news. Not something for sure, but still promising. Keep praying for that, hopefully I will reach it this time, I wish...

N then I remembered, one of my best friend celebrate her birthday just two days before. Feeling guilty coz i missed that, but I sent her a birthday message, and not forget to say sorry. Still happy....

...'till I got bad news. And it jumbled my feelings down. I got news that one of my aunt passed away, because of heart attack. Sad, of course. But more feel regret of many things. I should have visit her and her family before, but i haven't. I always have many things as my permission; my job, weather condition, etc. N now it's being too late. Just a big regret I have...

Remember what a wiseman says, "...that you're not thankful for what you have, until you loose it"
Hmpphhh....

1 comment:

Netherlika said...

Sabar..
It's just some lesson that u've had to learn in life..
Be strong, sist..