Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Book Heaven!!!



Today, me, Kristin, Apri, n Wura visited a book fair in Istora Senayan, Jakarta. all of us are book lover. we sure we can get lower price there than if we buy books in the bookstore, but we were not "ready" for what we'll face there, hehehehe....

as we entered the first hall, a bank of book made my eyes wider. ow...many great n interesting books tempted me!!! the first book i got is Oprah Winfrey. i went to book fair in purposed to get this book, but poor me, i couldn't get the cheaper one. all my friends bought this book also, but they could get the-Rp 10,000-book in the sale box, while there's no the same book in it. i got the latest revision Rp 26,000, hix..hix....

i tried to stop myself to not spend whole my money in only one publisher. then we went to next publisher...next...n the other one....and we realize, IT'S A BOOK HEAVEN!!! all the publisher give you discount, n most are great!!! we can get a Rp 5,000 / Rp 10,000 book each!!! we kept look a glance in many books, took one...and the other one...and bring it to the cashier, till we realized, we've spent much money, n we bought A LOT of books to read!!!

now, i look to all the books i bought today. just wondering when will i finish to read them all, as i'm a very very very slow reader. but i'm sure i'll read them all. slow but sure, hehehe..........

No comments: