Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Vacation



Yesterday,Dasti,my cousin sent me sms,invite me to join her family vacation to Anyer,West Java.she said they'll grill seafood there.

so today we all woke up earlier n left home around 6. at the first time, i thought we ONLY will buy seafood in the market, then we grill it for lunch. but then, whoila....!!! my aunt take out frying pan and other cooking utensils, including the additional ingredients for the food, like tomatoes, onions, etc!! then i realized, WE WERE REALLY COOKING ON THE BEACH!!! Can you imagine that??? we chopped the chillis and onions, grilled the fish, made "sate ayam", and even sauted the shrimp n cuttlefish. check out the food, nyum....nyum...

it's the first time for me. though i had ever had vacation with my family, but i have never cook in real and bring all the cooking utensils like this, hehehe.... but it's fun =)
you must try it once, someday ;p

No comments: